After installing Backtrack 4 in my PC, i want to get another web browser for my backtrack 4. As default using Mozilla Firefox and Konqueror web browser. I want to install OPERA web browser in my Backtrack, so as usually i am trying to find Opera installer for Linux Ubuntu by asking GOOGLE (Backtrack 4 is UBUNTU based). I found this link and download opera installer file. File name : opera_10.10.4742.gcc4.qt3_i386.deb and file size is: 12.8 MB.Now i use these steps to install that file:
1. Open Konsole by clicking it's icon on the bottom, or click backtrack icon and click system and then click "Konsole-Terminal Program"
2. Find Opera installer file
3. Type "dpkg --install opera_10.10.4742.gcc4.qt3_i386.deb" and press "enter"
and this process will appear
4. After installing process finish go to backtrack icon, and click internet and go to opera web browser
5. Opera web browser is running now